slideshow the girls

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thinking of my grandmother

Today was a very sad day for me. You see there was a lady at work and her Birthday is tomarrow and she was telling me that it was hard for her because she lost her brother on her birhtday a couple of years ago. It was weird because then it got me thinking about my grandmother who passed away 2 days before our birthday. For some reason she choose that day we don't know why but only god knows. Anyway, I miss my grandmother very much and think of her on a daily bases. I just wish she was still around to see my little ones grow up. I know that she's in a good place and that she's watching us and keeping us safe.

The holidays are so close and I'll never forget that she always loved the holidays because of all the food and of course all the sweet stuff. Mother, I love you and miss you dearly!!!!

No comments:

Halloween

Carving Pumkin's

Soccer game

playlist


background