slideshow the girls

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Miranda was started on solids

Today Larissa went to the Dr. for her 4 year ck-up and Miranda went for her 4 mths. Of course they both got 3 shots. The one that I thought wasn't going to give me a hard time ended up giving me a hard time (Larissa). As soon as the Dr. walked out she kept crying that she didn't want any shots. Well, she was first to go and boy did she cry. Then I couldn't do much for her because I had to hold the baby down so that she could get her shots. Well, of course I had 2 screaming babies to hold. The Dr. told me that Larissa was doing very well with her height and her weight. She passed her hearing and vision test. Miranda is doing well with her height and her weight. Well, she said it was ok to be cubby while there babies. She also said to go ahead and start her on solids 2 times a day. Hopefully will cut back on the milk.

Miranda weighs 16 lbs and Larissa weighs 33 lbs.

Today we started to spoon fed Miranda. We gave her Cereal with Banana's. She did very well with it.

No comments:

Halloween

Carving Pumkin's

Soccer game

playlist


background