slideshow the girls

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday grandma Benny




Today I'm feeling down in the dump because it's my grandmother's birthday. My grandma passed away in 2006 from a long battle of Breast Cancer. My grandma was always a fighter until the end she decided that she couldn't do it anymore. I'll never forget when I was pregnant with Larissa in 2004 when she said that I was going to have a girl and she said something else like "She thought she would not be around to watch her grow." Well, she did she was around until Larissa turned 2 years old. I love her very much and alway's think of her on a daily bases. Especially when I'm in the kitchen making coffee. And her saying " The Idea is." Mother your always in my heart....




Happy Birthday, mother!!!!!

No comments:

Halloween

Carving Pumkin's

Soccer game

playlist


background